Ezekiel - Chapter 27
1 The word of Yahweh was addressed to me as follows,
7 Embroidered linen from Egypt was used for your sail and for your flag. Purple and scarlet from the Elishah islands formed your deck-tent.
13 Javan, Tubal and Meshech traded with you. For your merchandise they traded slaves and bronze artefacts.
15 The people of Dedan traded with you; many islands were your customers and paid you in ivory tusks and ebony.
27 Your riches, your goods, your cargo, your seamen, your sailors, your caulkers, your commercial agents, all the warriors you carry, and all the passengers who are aboard will founder far out to sea on the day of your shipwreck.
28 When they hear the cries of your sailors the coasts will tremble.
33 When you unloaded your goods to satisfy so many peoples, you enriched the kings of the earth with your excess of wealth and goods.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Gospel, Luke 5:17-26
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Prepare for the Lord: Advent is a time to prepare our hearts for the ...
- Here's how Pope Francis wants to change the Lords Prayer HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 HD Video
- Vatican concerned over President Trump's decision in Israel
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 11, 2017
- Pope Saint Damasus I: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 11, 2017
- After 100 years of construction, the largest Catholic church in ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 11th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 10th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 9th, 2017 HD
- 200,000 people evacuated as California burns HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way