Ezekiel - Chapter 27
1 The word of Yahweh was addressed to me as follows,
7 Embroidered linen from Egypt was used for your sail and for your flag. Purple and scarlet from the Elishah islands formed your deck-tent.
13 Javan, Tubal and Meshech traded with you. For your merchandise they traded slaves and bronze artefacts.
15 The people of Dedan traded with you; many islands were your customers and paid you in ivory tusks and ebony.
27 Your riches, your goods, your cargo, your seamen, your sailors, your caulkers, your commercial agents, all the warriors you carry, and all the passengers who are aboard will founder far out to sea on the day of your shipwreck.
28 When they hear the cries of your sailors the coasts will tremble.
33 When you unloaded your goods to satisfy so many peoples, you enriched the kings of the earth with your excess of wealth and goods.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 86:1-2, 3-4, 5-6
Gospel, Luke 5:27-32
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Tuesday of the First Week of Lent - Day 6
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the First Week of Lent - Day 5
- Deadly Flu Season: Vaccine only 36 percent effective during worst ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Try this fun Lent Quiz today!
- St. Simon: Saint of the Day for Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 19th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 18th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, February 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education