Ezekiel - Chapter 41
2 The width of the entrance was ten cubits, and the returns of the entrance were five cubits on the one side and five cubits on the other. He measured its length: forty cubits; and its width: twenty cubits.
6 The cells were one above the other in three tiers of thirty cells each. The cells were recessed into the wall, the wall of the structure comprising the cells, all round, forming offsets; but there were no offsets in the wall of the Temple itself.
11 As a way in to the lateral cells on the passage there was one entrance on the north side and one entrance on the south side. The width of the passage was five cubits right round.
26 and windows with flanking palm trees on the sides of the Ulam, the cells to the side of the Temple and the porch-roofs.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Gospel, Mark 1:1-8
Reading 2, Second Peter 3:8-14
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 11, 2017
- After 100 years of construction, the largest Catholic church in ...
- Vatican concerned over President Trump's decision in Israel
- Pope Saint Damasus I: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 11, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 HD Video
- Prepare for the Lord: Advent is a time to prepare our hearts for the ...
- Here's how Pope Francis wants to change the Lords Prayer HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 11th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 10th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 9th, 2017 HD
- 200,000 people evacuated as California burns HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way