Ezekiel - Chapter 42
8 the length of the rooms facing the outer court being fifty cubits, while for those facing the hall of the Temple it was a hundred cubits.
13 He said to me, 'The northern and southern rooms giving onto the court are the rooms of the sanctuary, in which the priests who approach Yahweh will eat the most holy things. In them will be placed the most holy things: the oblation, the sacrifice for sin sin and the sacrifice of reparation, since this is a holy place.
14 Once the priests have entered, they will not go out of the holy place into the outer court without leaving their liturgical vestments there, since these vestments are holy; they will put on other clothes before going near places assigned to the people.'
15 When he had finished measuring the inside of the Temple, he took me out to the east gate and measured it right round the sides.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 50:1-2, 5-6, 14-15
Gospel, Luke 9:41-44
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Bl. Miguel Pro: Saint of the Day for Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Deacon Keith Fournier on Thanksgiving Day and the Need to Return to God
- Daily Readings for Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Priest: Adoration has made Juarez safer
- Quotes of the Saints - Five saints have a message for you on this ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Will 2018 be the year the Big One hits California? The news media makes a shocking claim HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, November 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, November 24th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way