Ezekiel - Chapter 39
4 You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you, all your troops and the nations with you. I shall make you food for every kind of bird of prey and wild animals.
6 I shall send down fire on Magog and on those living undisturbed in the islands, and they will know that I am Yahweh.
7 I shall see that my holy name is acknowledged by my people Israel, and no longer allow my holy name to be profaned; and the nations will know that I am Yahweh, holy in Israel.
8 "All this is to happen, all this is to take place -- declares the Lord Yahweh. This is the day I predicted.
10 and not fetch wood from the countryside or cut it in the forests, since they will be burning the weapons. They will plunder those who plundered them, and despoil those who despoiled them -- declares the Lord Yahweh.
11 "That day, I shall give Gog a famous spot in Israel for his grave, the valley of the Obarim, east of the Sea -- the valley that halts the traveller -- and there Gog and his whole throng will be buried, and it will be called the Valley of Hamon-Gog.
12 The House of Israel will take seven months to bury them and cleanse the country.
15 and as they go through the country, if one of them sees any human bones, he will set up a marker beside them until the gravediggers have buried them in the valley of Hamon-Gog
17 'Son of man, the Lord Yahweh says this, "Say to the birds of every kind and to all the wild animals: Muster, come, gather from everywhere around for the sacrifice I am making for you, a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, so that you can eat flesh and drink blood.
23 The nations too will know that the House of Israel were exiled for their guilt; because they were unfaithful to me, I hid my face from them and put them into the clutches of their enemies, so that they all fell by the sword.
24 I treated them as their loathsome acts of infidelity deserved and hid my face from them.
27 When I bring them home from the peoples, when I gather them back from the countries of their enemies, when I display my holiness in them for many nations to see,
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Elizabeth Warren - Another liberal hypocrite, scam artist exposed
- Trump speech rocks the NFL, protests spread, but who's right?
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- 50 years of Israeli occupation - enough is enough!
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD