Exodus - Chapter 39
2 They made the ephod of gold, of violet-purple, red-purple and crimson materials and finely woven linen.
4 For the ephod they made shoulder-straps which were joined to it at its two edges.
7 and put the stones on the shoulder-straps of the ephod, to commemorate the sons of Israel, as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
16 and they made two gold rosettes and two gold rings, putting the two rings on the two outside edges of the breastplate
17 and fastening the two gold cords to the two rings on the outside edges of the breastplate.
19 They also made two gold rings and put them on the two outside edges of the breastplate, on the inner side, against the ephod;
20 and they made two more gold rings and put them low down on the front of the two shoulder-straps of the ephod, close to the join, above the waistband of the ephod.
21 They secured the pectoral by a violet-purple cord passed through its rings and those of the ephod, so that the pectoral would sit above the waistband and not come apart from the ephod, as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
22 They made the robe of the ephod woven entirely of violet-purple.
26 alternately, a bell and then a pomegranate, all round the lower hem of the robe of office, as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
27 They made the tunics of finely woven linen for Aaron and his sons,
29 the waistbands of finely woven linen embroidered with violet-purple, red-purple and crimson, as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
30 They also made the flower -- the symbol of holy consecration -- of pure gold and on it, like an engraved seal, they engraved, 'Consecrated to Yahweh'.
31 They put it on a violet-purple cord, to fasten it high up on the turban, as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
32 So all the work for the Dwelling, for the Tent of Meeting, was completed. They had done everything exactly as Yahweh had ordered Moses.
33 They then brought Moses the Dwelling, the Tent and all its accessories: its clasps, frames, crossbars, poles and sockets;
38 the golden altar, the anointing oil, the fragrant incense and the screen for the entrance to the tent;
40 the curtaining for the court, its poles, its sockets, and the screen for the gateway to the court, its cords, its pegs and all the accessories for the service of the Dwelling, for the Tent of Meeting;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Elizabeth Warren - Another liberal hypocrite, scam artist exposed
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Sts. Cosmas & Damian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Church tricked into hosting satanic fashion show
- Is Pope Francis a heretic? Formal letter of correction made public
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD