Exodus - Chapter 26
4 You will make violet loops along the edge of the first sheet, at the end of the set, and do the same along the edge of the last sheet in the other set.
5 You will make fifty loops on the first sheet and fifty loops along the outer edge of the sheet of the second set, the loops corresponding to one another.
10 You will make fifty loops along the edge of the first sheet, at the end of the first set, and fifty loops along the edge of the sheet of the second set.
11 You will make fifty bronze clasps and insert the clasps into the loops, to draw the tent together and to make it a unified whole.
14 'And for the tent you will make a cover of rams' skins dyed red and a cover of fine leather over that.
18 You will make frames for the Dwelling: twenty frames for the south side, to the south,
22 For the back of the Dwelling, on the west, you will make six frames,
25 Thus there will be eight frames with their silver sockets: sixteen sockets; two sockets under one frame and two sockets under the next frame.
27 five crossbars for the frames of the opposite side of the Dwelling, and five crossbars for the frames which form the back of the Dwelling, to the west.
31 'You will make a curtain of finely woven linen, dyed violet-purple, red-purple and crimson, and embroidered with great winged creatures,
32 and put it on four poles of acacia wood overlaid with gold, with golden hooks for them, set in four sockets of silver.
33 You will put the curtain below the clasps, so that inside behind the curtain, you can place the ark of the Testimony, and the curtain will mark the division for you between the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies.
34 You will put the mercy-seat on the ark of the Testimony in the Holy of Holies.
36 For the entrance to the tent you will make a screen of finely woven linen embroidered with violet-purple, red-purple and crimson,
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 57:2, 3-4, 6, 11
Gospel, Mark 3:13-19
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Why are the youth leaving the Church?
- St. Fillan: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Jobless claims historic low! - Why workers are getting raises this ...
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Pope Francis: Faith is an adventure!
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with first ever joint team HD
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education