In order to break the cycle of poverty, we must first start with the heart. Catholic Online School is something very special, providing FREE Catholic Education to anyone, anywhere. Learn more about the Catholic Online School
Help us create new hope with your donation. This year, please consider making a donation of $5, $20, $50 or whatever you can to support Catholic Online School. Support Catholic Online School
Exodus - Chapter 30
3 You will overlay its top, its sides all round and its horns with pure gold and make a gold moulding to go all round.
6 'You will put it in front of the curtain by the ark of Testimony, in front of the mercy-seat which is on the Testimony, where I shall meet you.
10 Once a year, Aaron will perform the rite of expiation on the horns of the altar; once a year, on the Day of Expiation, with the blood of the sacrifice for sin, he will make expiation for himself, for all your generations to come. It is especially holy for Yahweh.'
11 Yahweh then spoke to Moses and said,
14 Everyone subject to the census, that is to say of twenty years and over, will pay the sum set aside for Yahweh.
17 Yahweh then spoke to Moses and said,
20 Whenever they are to enter the Tent of Meeting, they will wash, to avoid incurring death; and whenever they approach the altar for their service, to burn an offering for Yahweh,
22 Yahweh spoke further to Moses and said,
24 five hundred shekels (reckoning by the sanctuary shekel) of cassia, and one hin of olive oil.
26 With it you will anoint the Tent of Meeting and the ark of the Testimony,
28 the altar of burnt offerings and all its accessories, and the basin with its stand,
32 It must not be used for anointing the human body, nor may you make any of the same mixture. It is a holy thing; you will regard it as holy.
37 You may not make any incense of similar composition for your own use. You will regard it as holy, reserved for Yahweh Anyone who makes up the same thing to use as perfume will be outlawed from his people.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 56:2-3, 9-10, 10-12, 13-14
Gospel, Mark 3:7-12
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Why are the youth leaving the Church?
- St. Fillan: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Jobless claims historic low! - Why workers are getting raises this ...
- Pope Francis: Faith is an adventure!
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with first ever joint team HD
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way