Numbers - Chapter 12
6 Yahweh said: Listen to my words! if there is a prophet among you, I reveal myself to him in a vision, I speak to him in a dream.
9 Yahweh's anger was aroused by them. He went away,
10 and as soon as the cloud left the Tent, there was Miriam covered with a virulent skin-disease, white as snow! Aaron turned to look at her and saw that she had contracted a virulent skin-disease.
11 Aaron said to Moses: 'Oh, my Lord, please do not punish us for the sin we have been foolish enough to commit.
14 Yahweh then said to Moses, 'If her father had done no more than spit in her face, would she not be unclean for seven days? Have her shut out of the camp for seven days, and then have her brought in again.'
16 Then the people moved on from Hazeroth and pitched camp in the desert of Paran.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 96:1, 3, 4-5, 7-8, 9-10
Gospel, Matthew 22:15-21
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 1:1-5
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Will Europe return to its Christian roots?
- Daily Readings for Sunday, October 22, 2017
- Day 2 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- St. Pope John Paul II: Saint of the Day for Sunday, October 22, 2017
- Evil George Soros transfers $18 billion to support abortion, destroy ...
- Day 1 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Pope continues work toward reconciliation with Methodists
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way