Numbers - Chapter 33
3 They left Rameses in the first month. It was the fifteenth day of the first month, the day following the Passover, when the Israelites confidently set out, under the eyes of all Egypt.
5 The Israelites left Rameses and camped at Succoth.
8 They left Pi-Hahiroth, crossed the sea into the desert, and after marching for three days in the desert of Etham they encamped at Marah.
11 They left the Sea of Reeds and encamped in the desert of Sin.
15 They left Rephidim and encamped in the desert of Sinai.
36 They left Ezion-Geber and encamped in the desert of Zin, that is, at Kadesh.
47 They left Almon-Diblathaim and encamped in the Abarim mountains facing Nebo.
49 They encamped near the Jordan between Beth-ha-Jeshimoth and Abel-ha-Shittim, on the Plains of Moab.
53 You will take possession of the country and settle in it, for I have given you the country as your property.
54 You will share it out by lot among your clans. To a large clan you will give a larger heritage, and to a smaller clan you will give a smaller heritage. Where the lot falls for each, that will be his. Your heritage will depend on the size of your tribe.
55 If, however, you do not drive out the local inhabitants before you, the ones you allow to remain will be thorns in your eyes and thistles in your sides and will harass you in the country where you are living,
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9
Gospel, Mark 1:14-20
Reading 2, First Corinthians 7:29-31
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Most Americans want abortion restricted, if not outlawed
- St. Agnes: Saint of the Day for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Daily Readings for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Cardinal Dolan asks the faithful to pray against 'powers of darkness' ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education