Help Now >
FREE Catholic Classes
(N USCANA )
- Guido (1004);
- St. Amatus (1167), author of a history of the Normans in Apulia and Calabria;
- Roger (1198), who restored the cathedral ;
- Cardinal Pietro Paolo Parisio (1538), who presided at the Council of Trent ;
- Francesco Arcudio (1639), a Theatine;
- Fulgenzio Arminio Monforte (1669), an Augustinian.
In 1820 Montemartino was united to Nusco. St. John, a Benedictine (1084) was the first Bishop of Montemartino; forty of his sucessors are known. Nusco has 19 parishes, with 38,300 inhabitants, and 4 religious houses.
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Monday, July 4th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saints A to Z: A
Patron Saints A-Z
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
The Apostles' Creed
Saint Feast Days in July
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 04, 2022
- St. Elizabeth of Portugal: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Consecration of America: Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Help Now >
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.