FREE Catholic Classes
Name of several places distinguished by additional words:
(1) Abel-Beth-Maacha (meadow of the house, or family, of Maacha). In the Vulgate also "Abeldomus and Maacha," "Abeldomus Mancha", "Abela and Maacha"; identical with Abel-Maim (meadow of water), 2 Chronicles 16:4 . It was a city in Upper Galilee, a little west of Dan. — 2 Samuel 20:14-19 ; 1 Kings 15:20 ; 2 Kings 15:29 ; 2 Chronicles 16:4 .
(2) Abel-Keramim (meadow of vineyards), a village of the Ammonites, about six miles from Philadelphia. Judges 11:33 .
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 25th, 2022
A Guide for Confession
Female / Women Saints
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Apostles' Creed
St. William of Vercelli
Act of Contrition
Prayer of the Day for Saturday, June 25
- Daily Readings for Sunday, June 26, 2022
- St. Anthelm: Saint of the Day for Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Blessed Mother: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 25, 2022
- St. William of Vercelli: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 25, 2022
- The Apostles' Creed: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, June 25, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.