FREE Catholic Classes
Name of several places distinguished by additional words:
(1) Abel-Beth-Maacha (meadow of the house, or family, of Maacha). In the Vulgate also "Abeldomus and Maacha," "Abeldomus Mancha", "Abela and Maacha"; identical with Abel-Maim (meadow of water), 2 Chronicles 16:4 . It was a city in Upper Galilee, a little west of Dan. — 2 Samuel 20:14-19 ; 1 Kings 15:20 ; 2 Kings 15:29 ; 2 Chronicles 16:4 .
(2) Abel-Keramim (meadow of vineyards), a village of the Ammonites, about six miles from Philadelphia. Judges 11:33 .
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Monday, Nov 28th, 2022
St. Catherine Laboure
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Daily Scripture Readings for Advent
Patron Saints A-Z
Saints Fun Facts
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- St. Saturninus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Psalm 31 (the Second Penitential Psalm): Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 28, 2022
- St. Catherine Laboure: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- The Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen): Prayer of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.