Job - Chapter 11
2 Is babbling to go without an answer? Is wordiness a proof of uprightness?
3 Do you think your talking strikes people dumb, will you jeer with no one to refute you?
5 Will no one let God speak, open his lips and give you answer,
14 If you repudiate the sin which you have doubtless committed and do not allow wickedness to live on in your tents,
15 you will be able to raise an unsullied face, unwavering and free from fear,
16 for you will forget about your misery, thinking of it only as a flood that passed long ago.
17 Then begins an existence more radiant than noon, and the very darkness will be bright as morning.
18 Confident because there is hope; after your troubles, you will sleep secure.
20 But as for the wicked, their eyes are weary, there is no refuge for them; their only hope is to breathe their last.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9
Gospel, Mark 1:14-20
Reading 2, First Corinthians 7:29-31
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Cardinal Dolan asks the faithful to pray against 'powers of darkness' ...
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- St. Agnes: Saint of the Day for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Daily Readings for Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Most Americans want abortion restricted, if not outlawed
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education