Job - Chapter 13
5 Will no one teach you to be quiet -- the only wisdom that becomes you!
7 Do you mean to defend God by prevarication and by dishonest argument,
14 I am putting my flesh between my teeth, I am taking my life in my hands;
15 let him kill me if he will; I have no other hope than to justify my conduct in his eyes.
16 And this is what will save me, for the wicked would not dare to appear before him.
18 You see, I shall proceed by form of law, knowing that I am upright.
22 Then call me forward and I shall answer, or rather, I shall speak and you will answer.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 19:8, 9, 10, 15
Gospel, Matthew 25:31-46
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Monday, February 19, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the First Week of Lent - Day 5
- Bl. Alvarez of Corova: Saint of the Day for Monday, February 19, 2018
- Try this fun Lent Quiz today!
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 HD Video
- Deadly Flu Season: Vaccine only 36 percent effective during worst ...
- 'Living Lent': Tuesday of the First Week of Lent - Day 6
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 19th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 18th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, February 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education