Job - Chapter 27
1 And Job continued his solemn discourse. He said:
2 I swear by the living God who denies me justice, by Shaddai who has filled me with bitterness,
9 Is God likely to hear his cries when disaster descends on him?
14 Though he have many children, it is but for the sword; his descendants will never have enough to eat.
24 He had his time of glory, now he vanishes, wilting like the saltwort once it is picked, and withering like an ear of corn.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:4-5, 27-28, 29-30
Gospel, Mark 4:1-20
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Is God sending a warning? Third megaquake in the year suggests 2018 ...
- Pope Francis in Peru invites us to be saints
- Third Mega-quake in three weeks suggests 2018 will be a bad year for ...
- The government shutdown continues, but bombs still drop, surveillance ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 25th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 HD
- The shocking numbers that reveal why poverty is here to stay HD
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education