Job - Chapter 12
4 Anyone becomes a laughing-stock to his friends if he cries to God and expects an answer. People laugh at anyone who has integrity and is upright.
8 The creeping things of earth will give you lessons, and the fish of the sea provide you an explanation:
10 In his hand is the soul of every living thing and the breath of every human being!
13 But in him there is wisdom, and power too, and good counsel no less than discretion.
17 He robs a country's counsellors of their wits, turns judges into fools.
18 He undoes the belts of kings and knots a rope round their waists.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 80:2-3, 5-7
Gospel, Mark 3:20-21
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Cardinal Dolan asks the faithful to pray against 'powers of darkness' ...
- St. Fabian: Saint of the Day for Saturday, January 20, 2018
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Daily Readings for Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Most Americans want abortion restricted, if not outlawed
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education