Job - Chapter 20
3 I have put up with prating that outrages me and now my mind inspires me with an answer.
4 Do you not know, that since time began and human beings were set on the earth,
9 The eye accustomed to see him sees him no more, his home will never set eyes on him again.
15 Now he has to vomit up the wealth that he has swallowed, God makes him disgorge it.
17 No more will he know the streams of oil or the torrents of honey and cream.
18 When he gives back his winnings, his cheerfulness will fade, and the satisfied air he had when business was thriving.
21 since nothing could escape his greed, his prosperity will not last.
23 On him God looses all his burning wrath, hurling against his flesh a hail of arrows.
24 If he escapes the weapons of iron, the bow of bronze will transfix him.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 119:53, 61, 134, 150, 155, 158
Gospel, Luke 18:35-43
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Loras College announces new business school
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Daily Reading for Monday November 20, 2017
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way