Job - Chapter 14
1 a human being, born of woman, whose life is short but full of trouble.
4 But will anyone produce the pure from what is impure? No one can!
11 The waters of the sea will vanish, the rivers stop flowing and run dry:
13 Will no one hide me in Sheol, and shelter me there till your anger is past, fixing a certain day for calling me to mind-
17 you would seal up my crime in a bag, and put a cover over my fault.
21 His children may rise to honours -- he does not know it; they may come down in the world -- he does not care.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10
Gospel, Matthew 11:28-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 14, 2017
- NO, you may NOT venerate the apparitions in Medjugorje
- Pope Francis: Our Lady reveals everyone has a place in the Church
- Bioscience firms admit trafficking illegal fetal body parts - How ...
- Could it be an alien spacecraft? Scientists listening today for ...
- St. John of the Cross: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, December 15th, 2017 HD Video
- Is Facebook ripping apart human civilization? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, December 14th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes early HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way