Job - Chapter 24
5 Like wild desert donkeys, they go out to work, searching from dawn for food, and at evening for something on which to feed their children.
12 From the towns come the groans of the dying and the gasp of the wounded crying for help. Yet God remains deaf to prayer!
15 The eye of the adulterer watches for twilight, 'No one will see me,' he mutters as he masks his face.In the daytime they keep out of sight, these people who do not want to know the light.
17 For all of them, morning is a time of shadow dark as death, since that is when they know what fear is.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 96:1, 3, 4-5, 7-8, 9-10
Gospel, Matthew 22:15-21
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 1:1-5
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Day 1 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Pope Francis speaks about putting God first and reality
- Day 2 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- President Trump to release Kennedy assassination files - will the ...
- EVIL EXPORT: American-inspired assisted suicide legislation advances ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, October 23, 2017
- St. John of Capistrano: Saint of the Day for Monday, October 23, 2017
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way