Job - Chapter 6
7 But the very things my appetite revolts at are now my diet in sickness.
9 May it please God to crush me, to give his hand free play and do away with me!
11 But have I the strength to go on waiting? And why be patient, when doomed to such an end?
12 Is mine the strength of stone, is my flesh made of bronze?
27 Soon you will be haggling over the price of an orphan, and selling your friend at bargain price!
28 Come, I beg you, look at me: man to man, I shall not lie.
30 Is evil to be found on my lips? Can I not recognise misfortune when I taste it?
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 32:1-2, 5, 11
Gospel, Luke 12:1-7
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Cardinal shares the Five Keys to Catholic Education
- Profit For The Common Good
- St. Paul of the Cross: Saint of the Day for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, October 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Respecting life demands linking all life issues
- Prisoners use lunch with Pope Francis to escape HD Video
- Deacon Keith invites you... HD
- It was the Clintons! Clinton family took millions in bribes from Russia to sell off U.S. uranium HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, October 20th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way