Job - Chapter 18
13 Disease devours his skin, Death's First-Born gnaws his limbs.
15 You can live in the tent, since it is no longer his, and brimstone will be scattered on his sheepfold.
17 His memory fades from the land, his name is forgotten in the countryside.
21 Such indeed is the fate of the places where wickedness dwells -- the home of everyone who knows not God.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6
Gospel, Matthew 16:13-19
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Saturday, February 24th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Polycarp: Saint of the Day for Friday, February 23, 2018
- 10 emotional prayers for healing and hope in a world of tragedy
- The Tragic Reason Mass Shootings Happen, and it's NOT the guns HD Video
- Lenten fish recipes: Economical and delicious!
- Daily Readings for Friday, February 23, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the First Week of Lent - Day 10
- Spiritual Warfare and the Help of Angels HD
- St. Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, February 23rd, 2018 HD
- AmericaĂ˘Â€Â™s pastor, Billy Graham passes away, age 99 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education