FREE Catholic Classes
(1) A Chanaanite city, to the west of Bethlehem, at the foot of the mountains of Juda. From the hands of the Chanaanites ( Genesis 38:1 sqq. ) it passed into the power of Juda ( Joshua 12:15 ; 15:35 ), was fortified by Roboam ( 2 Chronicles 11:7 ), mentioned by the prophet Micheas ( 1:15 ), and after the exile re-peopled by Jews ( Nehemiah 11:30 ; 2 Maccabees 12:38 ).
(2) The Cave of Adullam, the shelter of David and his followers ( 1 Samuel 22:1, 2 ), is situated, according to some, six miles southeast of Bethlehem, in the Wady Khareitun; but more probably near the city of Adullam.
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Juan Diego
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Dec 8th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saints & Angels
Female / Women Saints
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saint Feast Days in Dec
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 09, 2022
- St. Juan Diego: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
- Prayer of Solace: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- St. Romaric: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Prayer of the Immaculate Conception: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.