FREE Catholic Classes
(1) A Chanaanite city, to the west of Bethlehem, at the foot of the mountains of Juda. From the hands of the Chanaanites ( Genesis 38:1 sqq. ) it passed into the power of Juda ( Joshua 12:15 ; 15:35 ), was fortified by Roboam ( 2 Chronicles 11:7 ), mentioned by the prophet Micheas ( 1:15 ), and after the exile re-peopled by Jews ( Nehemiah 11:30 ; 2 Maccabees 12:38 ).
(2) The Cave of Adullam, the shelter of David and his followers ( 1 Samuel 22:1, 2 ), is situated, according to some, six miles southeast of Bethlehem, in the Wady Khareitun; but more probably near the city of Adullam.
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- An Exorcism Prayer - Warning: To be said by a Priest only
- Come Holy Spirit
- Three O' Clock Prayer to the Divine Mercy
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Angelus
Copyright 2020 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2020 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.