FREE Catholic Classes
(2) Son of Sadoc, the priest. He was a swift-footed messenger in the service of David during the rebellion of Absalom. He brought from Jerusalem news of the enemy's movements, and, after the battle in which Absalom was slain, he was the first to reach the King with the news of victory. He was "a good man", according to David ( 2 Samuel 15:35-36 ; 17:17 sq. ; 18:19 sq. ). This Achimaas is perhaps the same as one of Solomon's prefects, the governor of Nephtali, and son-in-law of the King ( 1 Kings 4:15 ).
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Friday, July 1st, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
Female / Women Saints
Saint Feast Days in July
The Holy Rosary
- Daily Readings for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- St. Bernardino Realino: Saint of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- Prayer for Employment: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 01, 2022
- St. Junipero Serra: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
- Prayer of the Chalice: Prayer of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.