Help Now >
FREE Catholic Classes
Chiefly known for his catechetical and devotional works, b. at Naples, 1621; d. in Rome, 17 October, 1706. He entered the Society of Jesus, in Rome, in 1637. He was professor of moral theology, and rector of the colleges of Montepulciano, Macerata, and Ancona, and also Consultor of the Inquisition of the Rome, where he died. He wrote
- "Il Catechismo annuale". It was adapted to the use of parish priests, and contained explanations of the Gospels for every Sunday of the year. It went through three editions.
- A week's devotion to St. Joseph , for the Bona Mors Sodality .
- Four treatises on the "Exercises of St. Ignatius", chiefly with regard to election.
- A Raccolta of meditations for a tridium and a retreat of ten days.
- Sermons for Lent and Advent.
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Friday, July 1st, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint Feast Days in July
Female / Women Saints
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
A Guide for Confession
St. Junipero Serra
- Daily Readings for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- St. Bernardino Realino: Saint of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- Prayer for Employment: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 01, 2022
- St. Junipero Serra: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
- Prayer of the Chalice: Prayer of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.