Acts of Apostles - Chapter 14
Acts of Apostles Chapters
7 they preached the good news.
8 There was a man sitting there who had never walked in his life, because his feet were crippled from birth;
9 he was listening to Paul preaching, and Paul looked at him intently and saw that he had the faith to be cured.
13 The priests of Zeus-outside-the-Gate, proposing that all the people should offer sacrifice with them, brought garlanded oxen to the gates.
14 When the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard what was happening they tore their clothes, and rushed into the crowd, shouting,
15 'Friends, what do you think you are doing? We are only human beings, mortal like yourselves. We have come with good news to make you turn from these empty idols to the living God who made sky and earth and the sea and all that these hold.
17 but even then he did not leave you without evidence of himself in the good things he does for you: he sends you rain from heaven and seasons of fruitfulness; he fills you with food and your hearts with merriment.'
24 They passed through Pisidia and reached Pamphylia.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 100:2, 3, 4, 5
Gospel, Luke 8:4-15
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- Daily Readings for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Martyrs of Chalcedon: Saint of the Day for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD