The Proverbs - Chapter 24
The Proverbs Chapters
3 By wisdom a house is built, by understanding it is made strong;
4 by knowledge its storerooms are filled with riches of every kind, rare and desirable.
5 The wise is mighty in power, strength is reinforced by science;
7 For a fool wisdom is an inaccessible fortress: at the city gate he does not open his mouth.
10 If you lose heart when things go wrong, your strength is not worth much.
20 for there is no future for the evil, the lamp of the wicked will go out.
25 but those who correct him, come out of it well, on them will come a happy blessing.
26 Whoever returns an honest answer, plants a kiss on the lips.
28 Do not bear witness lightly against your neighbour, nor deceive with your lips.
30 By the idler's field I was passing, by the vineyard of a man who had no sense,
34 and poverty comes like a vagrant, and, like a beggar, dearth.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 100:2, 3, 4, 5
Gospel, Luke 8:4-15
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- Martyrs of Chalcedon: Saint of the Day for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD