The Proverbs - Chapter 10
The Proverbs Chapters
5 Reaping at harvest-time is the mark of the prudent, sleeping at harvest-time is the sign of the worthless.
15 The wealth of the rich is their stronghold, poverty is the undoing of the weak.
16 The wage of the upright affords life, but sin is all the wicked earns.
18 Liars' lips are a cover for hatred, whoever utters slander is a fool.
28 The hope of the upright is joy, the expectations of the wicked come to nothing.
29 The way of Yahweh is a rampart for the honest, for evil-doers nothing but ruin.
31 The mouth of the upright utters wisdom, the tongue that deceives will be cut off.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 3:2-3, 4-5, 6-8
Gospel, Luke 19:1-10
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Islamic State threatens Pope Francis in gory propaganda ad HD Video
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Pope condemns death penalty and possession of nuclear weapons
- ISIS threatens Pope Francis, Catholics with disturbing propaganda images
- Intro to Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe for a New Culture of Life HD ...
- Who is serving in the President's Cabinet? Here's the list
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, November 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way