The Proverbs - Chapter 31
The Proverbs Chapters
4 Not for kings, O Lemuel, not for kings the drinking of wine, not for princes the love of liquor,
5 for fear that in liquor they forget what they have decreed and pervert the course of justice against all the poor.
9 make your views heard, pronounce an upright verdict, defend the cause of the poor and the wretched.
10 The truly capable woman -- who can find her? She is far beyond the price of pearls.
11 Her husband's heart has confidence in her, from her he will derive no little profit.
16 She sets her mind on a field, then she buys it; with what her hands have earned she plants a vineyard.
25 She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the day to come.
27 She keeps good watch on the conduct of her household, no bread of idleness for her.
28 Her children stand up and proclaim her blessed, her husband, too, sings her praises:
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 86:1-2, 3-4, 5-6
Gospel, Luke 5:27-32
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Simon: Saint of the Day for Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Deadly Flu Season: Vaccine only 36 percent effective during worst ...
- Try this fun Lent Quiz today!
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the First Week of Lent - Day 5
- Daily Readings for Sunday, February 18, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Tuesday of the First Week of Lent - Day 6
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 19th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 18th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, February 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education