Unknown Messanger - Angel Stories
I was born and raised Catholic. I was baptized and received my first communion. For lots of reasons when I was a teenager I turned away from the church. I ran away from home got pregnant and married at a very young age. I did lots of dumb and horrible things during my teenage years and young adult life. For some reason I came out pretty much safely from every stupid choice and situation I had put myself in.
After going through two ruined marriages and having two daughters whom I taught a very liberal and non religious life style. It came to a point that my daughters where both headed in bad directions. Especially my youngest daughter. I felt horrible for the way I raised her. She was treating myself and my oldest daughter horribly, drinking, doing drugs and flunking out of school.
The people that I worked for at the time are very spiritual and religious and offered bible readings and study in the morning an hour before work for all who wanted to attend. They even gave me a bible to read.
After one very bad experience with my youngest daughter. I began to beg God for forgiveness. Praying and asking him to help my family especially my daughters. As I was crying I finally opened up my bible to a random page and read:
17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
I was confused because of my ignorance of the bible.
I went to work that morning and one of my fellow co-workers who also had been invited to bible study came in the office with bible in hand and quoted that very text of the bad tree not bearing good fruit, he was saying it in a kinda joking fire and brim stone way. He obviously did not know that I had read that in the depths of my despair. When he said it though I left my desk and went to the ladies room and sobbed. I don't really know if it was a coincidence, God trying to communicate with me or now that I am learning about Angels was it my Guardian Angel trying to help me.
I know that scripture is warning people about false prophets but at that moment, to me it meant that I was a bad tree who was bearing bad fruit (my children) because of what I was teaching them.
Since then I have had lots of strange "signs" when I am in despair and praying about something.
I am truly grateful to my Guardian Angel for listening to me and answering me in different ways.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Gregory Barbarigo was born in 1625, of a very old and distinguished Venetian family. A brilliant student, he embraced a diplomatic career and accompanied the Venetian Ambassador, Contarini, to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not survive childhood. Catherine herself was a twin, but her sister did not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
As a young lay woman in Coesfeld, Germany, Anne Catherine Emmerick, employed as a seamstress, daily attended Mass, visited the Blessed Sacrament, and in the late evening spent hour upon hour praying on her knees. Around midnight, she would leave her home to make the ... continue reading
By CNA/EWTN News
In June 1978 the Archbishop of San Salvador, Oscar Romero, went to the Vatican to meet with the Bishop of Rome, Paul VI. At that meeting, the Pope encouraged his fellow bishop to help the Salvadoran people "on the basis of a great love." Vatican City (CNA/EWTN News) - ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope's climate warning to oil-gas executives: 'There is no time to lose'
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 HD Video
- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: New strain of pandemic flu that kills 4-in-10 ...
- Pope Francis: Abortion of the sick and mentally ill is a 'Nazi mentality'
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Pope Francis: 'God works in mysterious ways...'
- St. Romuald: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 18th, 2018 HD
- Addicted to social media and online games? HereĂ˘Â€Â™s how to break the spell HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education