Angels watching over us - Angel Stories
By: Gloria Los Banos
Many people are unaware of the numerous ways how the angels have protected and guided us. Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist.
It wasn't until 2011 that things started to really happen in the way of angels to help my spread the Word of God. These angels appeared in the summer by opening doors that were closed. The first appearance happened while I was at church with my parents. There is a crying room for parents with small children. At the front of the church to the right side is the door opening to the church. I was sort of listening to the Homily when all of a sudden the door opened slightly. I felt a loving warm presence that I have never felt before. I was overcome with joy and continued to listen closely to Father's Homily. The second time was at St. Claire Parish Rectory in Santa Clara. I was on a committee for WCEA/WASC, and the door opened to the conference room. There was no wind just another great feeling of someone present. Just before this happened I had been praying for guidance so it might have been the Holy Spirit. The third time was at my home while I was cleaning the living room. The inside door to the garage opened, and this time the feeling was different. I said hello and thanked God for the angel's presence. After three doors opening without explanation, I had to tell my friends the wonderful news. We went walking at Shoreline Park then went to breakfast like we always did for the past 8 years. As we ate our crepes and drank coffee, I proceeded to tell them about the three doors opening. They're eyes were wide opened; however, I sensed a little disbelief. At that moment the table moved as if a phone was on vibrant. My friend asked me if I was doing anything, and I said no. My foot rested on the bottom of the table as well as my hands on top. It happened again. My friend and I felt it. I moved away to see if it would make a difference. My other friend did not feel the first two times so I asked her to put her hand on the table, but it was too late. She did not feel it. Betts felt it three times. We could not explain how the table moved. She said, "I am a Doubting Thomas" (Thomas was one of the apostles to Jesus who did not believe Jesus rose from the dead until he felt his wounds and touched his side.) This was probably a sign for more things to come.
Before the school year began, I went to the third grade classroom to set up the desks. I heard footsteps down the hall and children's voices. Next I heard laughter, however, there were no children present and in fact no one was present except for me. I knew it was going to be a wonderful year.
On December 23rd, 2011 my husband and I invited his two sisters, Justin, Luis, fiancé to his niece, and great nephew over for dinner. We finished eating around 7pm so we decided to open gifts for Christmas since we were going over to my parent's house on Christmas Day. We took many pictures and in four pictures we saw white, yellow, and blue angels. Just before we took pictures, my sister-in- law and niece said they heard a noise at the door. I only heard a creaking sound and told them it was the banister that surrounds the living room. I felt a love in the room that I never felt before. I knew we had visitors and thanked God that we could now see them.
I share these stories because I believe that God wants us to know that we are not alone. We have many saints and angels in our lives every day. My saints and angels are here to guide me on my journey. As I pray the Angel of God each day and call upon my Guardian Angel to be by my side to rule in God it has become more transparent what my mission is in life. It is to continue to spread the Word of God but to a larger audience. These saint and angel stories are all true, and I have many witnesses that have felt and seen these angels. I hear them in my dreams too. Every day I pray for all souls to depart to God and for us to live in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
My strongest prayer is this - O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those most need of thee mercy. Amen
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 323
- Miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
Help Now >
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- My Dead Baby is an Angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- Angel of Life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- The Angel in the Store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- My Angel, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
St. Faustina Kowalska
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Padre Nuestro - Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- The Apostles' Creed
- Prayer for the Dead
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.