An Angel With Disintegrating Body - Angel Stories
By: Emmanuel Tio
Praised be the Lord Jesus Christ! Now and forever. Amen.
I'd been praying very, very much and I had to face the consequences of praying and loving God. I am thinking of the harder I pray and talk to God, the more sinful I am during the darkest hours. I remember my Math topic before regarding absolute value. The nearer I go to the right, the further I go to the left. This had been my problem regarding my faith in God. I sometimes believe in the philosophy of yin yang and the thesis and anti-thesis of the Marxist (dialectics) philosophers that the more I go with the good, the worse I become afterwards. I know, as the Persian saying goes, "Every greatness requires sacrifice" (from the motion picture "Wish Master") that my life would be sacrificed due to extreme love for My Catholic God and that would be the inquiry all humans may have up until now.
I'd been 'using' the Right Hand of God the Father as my Helper and Support up until now but I have a very big problem with the opposite hand, the left hand of God the Father. The more I hold on to the Right Hand of the Father, the more the left hand of God the Father tortures me. This usually happens during the night. I pray during the day and suffer most of the time during the night time. And this is the scariest part - to die with an invisible murderer. I am talking about the feeling of being thrown away into the bottomless pit. These experiences usually entail the nerves of my body, the respiratory system and the digestive system. Doctors will pronounce me dead simply because of heart attack but clandestinely by the fallen angels or the left hand of God. I may say the dark side of God the Son but I will be using the fallen angels to avoid too much fear of God. I know that it's God the Son who tortures me to death but sometimes I have a thought that only fallen angels would torture me to death, not the dark side of God the Son. I may believe of the second coming of the Son and it would be a merciless come-back. I believe into that prophecy of St. John. He (The Son) is quite merciless and He may laugh so much after torturing me to death, just like His twelve apostles. All of them were tortured to death and I know that God laughed so much while it happens. This event happens to me nowadays. It's God in disguise who tortures me to death, not the fallen angels. And I saw Him in this character a few days ago:
I was almost dead on the sofa where I rested after midnight and I had to go out of the house in order to get some fresh air. I know that my killer is here again. I went out and see Him with a very fast changing body. His face changed once in a while with the faces of my university 'enemies' before. He may seem to change fraternity members' appearance into something very, very inexplicable in stature. He seemed to be disintegrating in the exosphere but He seems to return to its normal skin state. You know, the heat of the cosmic waves and it could be the heavens where He lives. His skins are fireless and He looks like Christ looking at me from the heavens. He is faster than light for me. He moves more than the speed of light or light years. I hope you understand what I am talking about. The temperature of the exosphere and His body. Superman may have felt the same heat but superman's skins did not disintegrate as the Son of God did. I am not sure but I think that God is an angel. His features change as fast as He can and I know why. Horror movies know what I am talking about. And I know what He wants me to do: To love God above all else. The problem is, how can humans love Him while sleeping? I am doomed to death but everybody must know why humans die. If humans will not obey that commandment stated above, humans will experience death. If they obey, death will not occur and only one human did the perfect obedience who is Elijah. He may not have experienced death and I guess that it may happen again. Ezequiel has the same prophecy but we had to obey the greatest commandment in order to escape death once in a while.
Fallen angels may be doing the same but they may be animals right now. I am talking about Satan the snake and Lucifer the firefly. These two animals had been encountered in my place and the funny thing was, they seemed to be playing with me.
I saw a firefly in the dark part of the house where I live in and he seemed to come from the floor, not from the air. I saw its light staring at me on the dark floor and flew towards my head with circular motion. I seemed to have a saints ring on top of my head and he flew with the golden ring. I want to be a saint and I know that it is not impossible with God. I felt scared of course and with the use of a fan, I waved him goodbye once and he continued his circular motion going up into the ceiling. Fallen angels had been like this in my place and friendship never ends alright. Fallen angels are not scary, they are the friendliest sometimes. They are animals of course. Solo firefly still visits me sometimes. They send messages and that would be a secret, just like snakes. Satan has scary feelings but Lucifer has a very friendly atmosphere. But I tell, you, both of them are very, very scared. That's why humans sometimes feel scared whenever they show up. That would be the first stage of Wisdom as the Bible says. Whenever we feel scared, we seemed to need God and that would be the start of the obedience of the greatest commandment. Thanks be to God for creating all of us! May we join Him again later...
Help Now >
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 323
- Miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- My Dead Baby is an Angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- Angel of Life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- The Angel in the Store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- My Angel, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Faustina Kowalska
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 4th, 2023
St. Francis of Assisi
Female / Women Saints
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 11, 2023
- Pope Saint Damasus I: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 11, 2023
- When Using Holy Water: Prayer of the Day for Monday, December 11, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.