Help Now >
Miracle - Angel Stories
I Like Many others and although I can be emotional and Want to BELIEVE in such celestail beings as angels (guardian or otherwise), still remain(ed) a bit sceptical. That is to say in short hypocritical. Where as it seemed completely fathomable for me to accept other people may be blessed by some other worldly cosmic force. But when it came to ME personaly; that was another story!
What after all, had I ever done to be deserving of such blessings? I only attended mass on major catholic holidays and did so if I'm to be honest because I enjoyed getting dressed up. I certainly did not live the life I know god intended me to. And although I made fertile attempts to do the right thing and stay straight, it was just that. Effort! One rarely worth exerting in all honesty.
One afternoon during an all time low in my life however GOD saw it fit to intervene however and spare my life. I guess there are plans for me yet? huh? I was dropping a passenger off at her house and pulled my vehicle in front of her house facing upword on the same side of the street as her house. When all of a sudden my car had a mind of its own and some unseen force was pulling me backwords down this long narrow winding hill with great speed. I had No brakes they'd failed me and slaming the car into park didn't stop me either! I was so frightened I paniced and had to decide which backword downhill crash site would be best. Should I fallow the hill down and attempt to let gravity slow me at the foot? Too risky! Around this curve sat a home with 7 kids playing in the street on my way up. So my only choice was to twist my wheel and steer the car toward a small cottage wood shed closely approaching on the left and oppisite side of the road. I quickly turned the wheel. Closed my eyes and braced myself for the deadly crash. Now traveling at almost 50 miles an hour.
All of a sudden a Literal band of angels LIFTED MY CAR & ME up and set it back down safely downword in the correct lane.
It was a true miracle and many came rushing as witnesses.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 323
- Miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- My Dead Baby is an Angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- Angel of Life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- The Angel in the Store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- My Angel, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Monday, July 4th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint Feast Days in July
The Apostles' Creed
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Holy Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 4
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 04, 2022
- St. Elizabeth of Portugal: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Consecration of America: Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Daily Readings for Sunday, July 03, 2022
- St. Thomas: Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 03, 2022
- A Prayer of Gratitude for God's Blessings - Acts of Thomas: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, July 03, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Help Now >
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.