St. Columba (of Spain)
FREE Catholic Classes
A Spanish nun, of whom it is related that she was beheaded by the Moors at the monastery of Tabanos in 853. Her body is said to have been thrown into the Guadalquivir, but was rescued by the Christians. Her relics were kept and venerated in Old Castile at two churches, the priory of St. Columba and the royal Abbey of Our Lady at Nagara.
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Nicene Creed (Latin)
Mysteries of the Rosary
Female / Women Saints
The Apostles' Creed
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saints & Angels
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Feb 4th, 2023
- Daily Readings for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- St. Agatha: Saint of the Day for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- For Special Intentions: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- St. Joan of Valois: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- A Prayer for Church Unity: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.