Guardian Angel - Angel Stories
Location: Ocala FL USA
When I was about 7 years old my family and I survived a fire in our apartment which destroyed everything in it. My parents were not able to salvage anything, clothes, furniture, momentos, all were lost.
It was on this night that we were visited by a Guardian Angel who we believe was my younger sister who was born gravely ill and only lived for 1 hour after birth.
On this night, my dad was ill with the flu and had taken medication to help him sleep through the night. They had switched rooms with me because my room was cooler and that would help with his fever. My mother told us that at some point during the night she remembers a small hand trying to pull her arm telling her to wake up in a sweet voice and that the next thing she knew she was standing looking at a closet off of the living room which was completely engulfed in flames. She immediately woke my father up and they ran to our rooms and tried to wake us up. I woke up when my mom accidentally dropped me on the floor while trying to pick me up and my brothers wouldn't wake up so my dad carried one each under his arm.
Our apartment was on the third floor and we were locked into the apartment because the type of locks on the door required a key, even from the inside, and the key was in the living room which was engulfed in flames. Windows were popping and we could feel the heat from the fire which was getting closer. I remember my father calling God's name and asking for his help. My dad took the door and yanked on it so hard that the door came off of the hinges and we were able to escape down the stairs.
The firemen said that the fire was started by an electrical short and that they were surprised at the extent of damage. They said we were lucky that we got out and that no one was hurt.
Luck had nothing to do with it. To this day, we all know without a doubt that our Guardian Angel was watching over us and saved us.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 323
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- Timothy, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- Visit from an Angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
Help Now >
- Touched by an Angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- Mother's Encounter with Angels, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- Angel sent by God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I feel a very nice and strong Perfume for some Seconds, by Stella Nkhonya
- The Ring of the Telephone, by Ellen Nipper
- Needed Help, by Ralph M
- Guardian Angel, by Maria
- When we think no one else , by Nancy Sonier
- Miracle Baby, by Rene Schneider
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Faustina Kowalska
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 4th, 2023
St. Francis of Assisi
Female / Women Saints
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Daily Readings for Saturday, December 09, 2023
- St. Juan Diego: Saint of the Day for Saturday, December 09, 2023
- Prayer of Solace: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, December 09, 2023
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 08, 2023
- St. Romaric: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 08, 2023
- Prayer of the Immaculate Conception: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 08, 2023
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.