Help Now >
The Power of the Rosary - Angel Stories
By: Rosalie Francaviglia
Location: Rahway NJ USA
My mom was 94 years old when she went home to heaven on January 9, 2006. She suffered from breathing problems, COPD, and gradually grew worse. Looking at her was like watching someone turning the pages of a book as she gradually became worse.
I had a caretaker for her while I was at work, but the nights were mine and hers together. I was under a great deal of stress and frustration - work and home. The work situation was not improving. I became grumpy and nervous. I wanted with all my heart to be with my mom. I retired from work on January 3, 2006, to be with my mom.
As I was sitting by my mother's bedside, about a week before she died, I noticed just outside the doorway to her room was a "dark, swirling motion", however, it never crossed the threshold of the doorway. Something told me this was not a good thing. I never mentioned this to anyone.
I asked my parish priest to come give my mom the Last Rites. But, this "thing" was still there. I even told "it" "you cannot have her". But, it did not go away. I knew I wanted to pray and I did, but I was not really focused. I guess I was afraid I was admitting my mom was leaving me. I never told this to anyone.
One day a friend, non-Catholic, came to see my mother. She was telling me about the time when her brother was dying. He was not focused on his religion as he should be. She always told him to "stay focused on Jesus and He would be there for him". My fiend's prayers were answered. Before her brother passed away, he told her "Jesus is here for me." This helped me to "get focused". I told my mom to "stay focused on Jesus, Mary and Joseph, they will guide you home".
I always pray, but have not said the Rosary in long time. I took my Rosary beads and prayed it everyday. That "dark, swirling motion" was still there outside my mother's room. I knew it was not a good thing, but I was not afraid. I told "it" again "you cannot have her, begone Satan". It went away and never appeared again to this day. I felt very much at peace then as I do now. I now pray the Rosary everyday. The Power of the Rosary. Mary is our Mother, too.
I was alone with my mom on January 9, 2006, when she went home to heaven. I am a peace even though I miss her. I know she and my day are praying for me.
A few days after I buried my mom, I was in her room. I smelled flowers. I was beautiful. (I do not have any fresh flowers in the house at all.)
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 201 - 250 of 323
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- Timothy, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
Help Now >
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- Visit from an Angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
Help Now >
- Touched by an Angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- Mother's Encounter with Angels, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- Angel sent by God, by Ellaine Manansala
- I feel a very nice and strong Perfume for some Seconds, by Stella Nkhonya
- The Ring of the Telephone, by Ellen Nipper
- Needed Help, by Ralph M
- Guardian Angel, by Maria
- When we think no one else , by Nancy Sonier
- Miracle Baby, by Rene Schneider
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Faustina Kowalska
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 4th, 2023
St. Francis of Assisi
Female / Women Saints
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Daily Readings for Sunday, December 10, 2023
- Pope Saint Gregory III: Saint of the Day for Sunday, December 10, 2023
- Act of Love: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, December 10, 2023
- Daily Readings for Saturday, December 09, 2023
- St. Juan Diego: Saint of the Day for Saturday, December 09, 2023
- Prayer of Solace: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, December 09, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.