FREE Catholic Classes
The episcopal see of the Azores, suffragan of Lisbon, known as Angra do Heroismo, created in 1534 by Paul III, vacant from 1637 to 1671. It is situated on the island of Terceira and includes, besides that island, the eight others that form the group of the Azores : São Jorge, Graciosa, Fayal, Pico, Flores, Corvo, São Miguel, and Santa Maria. The entire population, nearly all Catholic, is 262,073. There are 353 priests, 108 parishes, 41 succursal, or mission, churches, and 332 churches and chapels.
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Apostles' Creed
Saint of the Day for Monday, Nov 28th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saints & Angels
St. Catherine Laboure
Daily Scripture Readings for Advent
Patron Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- St. Saturninus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Psalm 31 (the Second Penitential Psalm): Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 28, 2022
- St. Catherine Laboure: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- The Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen): Prayer of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.