FREE Catholic Classes
One of the first to spread Manicheism in the Christian Orient. He was probably a Mesopotamian, and introduced the heresy into Eleutheropolis (Palestine). The Manichæans were sometimes called after him Acuanitae . St. Epiphanius (Adv. Haer., lxvi, 1) calls him a veteranus, i.e. an ex-soldier of the empire, and fixes his propaganda in the fourth year of the reign of Aurelian (273).
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Dec 8th, 2022
St. Juan Diego
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saints & Angels
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 09, 2022
- St. Juan Diego: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
- Prayer of Solace: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- St. Romaric: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Prayer of the Immaculate Conception: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.