FREE Catholic Classes
A title given to certain works and documents:
- Bulla, the charter of emperor Charles IV, establishing (10 January, 1356), in union with the estates of the empire, law of future imperial elections.
- Catena , a collection of Scriptural commentaries made by St. Thomas Aquinas.
- Legenda, a collection of lives of saints ( legendae ) by Jacopo da Voragine, Archbishop of Genoa in the thirteenth century.
- Summa Hostiensis, also Summa Archiepiscopi , a famous exposition of the principal parts of the Decretals of Gregory IX, by Henricus de Segusio, Cardinal of Ostia (d. 1271).
- Tabula, an index to the "Summa Theologica" of St. Thomas Aquinas prepared by Pietro da Bergamo.
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- A Prayer to the Heart of Mary
- Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Our Father
- The Angelus
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.