Deuteronomy - Chapter 27
3 and on them write all the words of this Law, when you have crossed and entered the country which Yahweh your God is giving you, a country flowing with milk and honey, as Yahweh, God of your ancestors, has promised you.
5 There, for Yahweh your God, you must build an altar of stones, on which no iron has been used.
7 and immolate communion sacrifices and eat them there, rejoicing in the presence of Yahweh your God.
9 Moses and the levitical priests then said to all Israel: 'Be silent, Israel, and listen. Today you have become a people for Yahweh your God.
11 That day Moses gave the people this order:
26 "Accursed be anyone who does not make the words of this Law effective by putting them into practice." And the people must all say, Amen.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Luke 1:46-48, 49-50, 53-54
Gospel, John 1:6-8, 19-28
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 5:16-24
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Steps on how to be a good journalist from Pope Francis
- Four priests martyred for powerful reasons
- REJOICE! Gaudete Sunday Calls us to Live as Joyful Christians in All ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 18, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 19th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Rufus: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 18, 2017
- Commission recommends Church end priestly celibacy and confession to ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 18th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 17th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 16th, 2017 HD
- The Net Neutrality Scam: Get ready to pay a lot more for a lot less HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way