Deuteronomy - Chapter 27
3 and on them write all the words of this Law, when you have crossed and entered the country which Yahweh your God is giving you, a country flowing with milk and honey, as Yahweh, God of your ancestors, has promised you.
5 There, for Yahweh your God, you must build an altar of stones, on which no iron has been used.
7 and immolate communion sacrifices and eat them there, rejoicing in the presence of Yahweh your God.
9 Moses and the levitical priests then said to all Israel: 'Be silent, Israel, and listen. Today you have become a people for Yahweh your God.
11 That day Moses gave the people this order:
26 "Accursed be anyone who does not make the words of this Law effective by putting them into practice." And the people must all say, Amen.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 32:1-2, 5, 11
Gospel, Luke 12:1-7
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Hilarion: Saint of the Day for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Will Europe return to its Christian roots?
- Evil George Soros transfers $18 billion to support abortion, destroy ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Pope continues work toward reconciliation with Methodists
- Day 1 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Day 2 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way