FREE Catholic Classes
Jesuit theologian, born in 1589, at Xaronval, in Lorraine; died 7 September, 1655. He taught rhetoric at Pont-à-Mousson, then engaged in missionary work, and finally taught theology at Pont-à-Mousson for seventeen years. His principal works are:
- "Nonni Panopolitani Paraphrasis Sancti secundum Joannem Evangelii. Accesserunt Notae P.N.A., Soc. Jes." (Paris, 1623);
- "Commentarii in P. Virgilii Maronis Bucolica et Georgica. Accessit diatriba de quatuor fluviis et loco paradisi" (Pont-à-Mousson, 1633-35);
- "Pharus Veteris Testamenti, sive sacrarum quaestionum libri XV. Quibus accesserunt ejusdem auctoris de veritate et mendacio libri IV" (Paris, 1648). This is the principal exegetical work of Father N. Abram.
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Friday, Dec 2nd, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Prayer of the Day for Friday, Dec 2
The Apostles' Creed
Saint Feast Days in Dec
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 02, 2022
- St. Bibiana: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 02, 2022
- The Angelus: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 02, 2022
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 01, 2022
- St. Eligius: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 01, 2022
- Advent Wreath Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 01, 2022
Help Now >
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.