FREE Catholic Classes
(Latin, agnus , lamb), the Slavonic word for the square portion of bread cut from the first loaf in the preparation ( proskomide ) for Mass according to the Greek rite. The word is used both in the Byzantine Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches of the United States, as well as Europe.
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Friday, July 1
Saint of the Day for Friday, July 1st, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. Junipero Serra
Saint Feast Days in July
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Rosary in English
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 01, 2022
- St. Junipero Serra: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
- Prayer of the Chalice: Prayer of the Day for Friday, July 01, 2022
- Daily Readings for Thursday, June 30, 2022
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome: Saint of the Day for Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Good Night My Guardian Angel: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, June 30, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.