Help Now >
Angel told me my mother would be ok - Angel Stories
By: Joe Genovese
This happened in 2005. I was on a phone call giving a job reference to a recruiter for one of my friends. She was very interesting and we ended up talking more about other things than my friend and his job. I told casually that I would be traveling because my mother was having heart surgery.
She told me that I was not to worry, because my mom was going to be live and be ok. My mom was having very serious open heart surgery to replace a valve and repair damage from radiation she had from cancer treatment. I thought that maybe she was a little nuts and said thank you very much.
Later I drove from Georgia to Ohio to be there for the surgery. I got to her house at midnight and we talked until 1am. However we had to be at the hospital at 4:00am. So I got two hours of sleep. I prayed that all would be well and that I would have the stamina to stay alert and awake for my mom.
Before my mom went into surgery, I was praying to myself asking for enough courage to ask my Mom, brother and aunt to pray with me before my mom's surgery. Just then a woman came in and said she was the chaplan and that we should all pray. So we prayed and when we were finished she looked at me and said the Holy Spirit is with you.
Just as I was told my mom came though with flying colors, I didn't worry at all that day and managed to stay awake. Praise God!
Thank you for your angels.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 323
- The Two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- Miracle Baby, by Amy
- Clouds, by bob wintersons
- Baby Angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- Whatever You Do to the Least of My Brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- Car Accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- A Brief Glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- Angel in the Sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- Angel walked with me one day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- My Story, by me
- Saved by Angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >