My Mom's Nurse - Angel Stories
By: Linda Driskill
Location: Maylene, AL USA
While in Sears shopping with my sister and brother-in-law, my 88-year old Mother tripped over the metal rod that holds clothes on a rack and cut her foot. My sister paniced and hurried to a sales\' station to ask for security and help for our Mother. Exasperated by the amount of time that had lapsed with no assistance, she returned to where she had left my brother-in-law and Mother. Surprisingly, there was my Mother sitting on a chair and a lady kneeling down in front of her wrapping her foot with a bandage. My sister ask if she worked at Sears. No response. My sister ask if Security had sent her. No response. The lady seemed to not hear my sister, but stayed focus on the attention and medical help she was providing my Mother. A sales clerk came up behind my sister and ask what she needed. As she turned to talk to the man, she told him everything was okay as someone from Sears (she thought) was helping. But, when she turned around, the lady was gone. She s!
eemed to vanish without my Mother or brother-in-law even knowing where she went. They said she came up to them with the chair, and motioned for Mother to sit, and then began attending to her injury. A report was required to be completed and Sears insisted Mother go to an emergency room. Not surprisingly, when she arrived at the emergency room and saw the doctor, he ask who had bandaged her foot as obviously, it was someone with medical training as it was done perfectly. There isn\'t a doubt in any of our minds that Mother was in the care of an angel, and of course, the care was perfect.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 323
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- Life Saver, by paul
- Saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- Ball of Light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- Stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- Reassuring Angel, by Maggie
- Baby Angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- One Call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- Site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- My Angel was sent to Save Me, by Carlos Perez
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- The Bird Encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
What is Ash Wednesday?
Speakin' with the Deacons
Live Wednesday Feb. 14th @ 10am PDT
Join US LIVE on YouTube