Help Now >
Angel In a Uniform - Angel Stories
By: LaVon Mauck
The day started out like any other. It was a beautiful July morning. My dog, Mo, had been at home most of the day the day before, so before going to work, I knew I would have to take him for a good long walk. We had no problems on the leash and always looked forward to the outings.
I am a runner and had just recovered from a planters wart, so ofcourse beginning to run felt great again after 8 months. We had taken a new route, since there are so many streets to travel and see around my neighborhood. Mo, my Belgian Shepherd Mix was really enjoying himself. Before I realized it, my toe had caught the sidewalk, and I was flying forward with the leash in my left hand, completely leaving the ground without any way to catch myself.
Everything went black for a second.
I felt myself hit under my armpit on the ground and kind of bounce. It hurt a little but I jumped up determined to avoid incident. As I did so, I felt that my shoulder had exploded and I realized I would not be able to take even one step. It wasn't as though I saw my life before me, but in an instant I knew I would not be able to take a step forward. Before I could start to worry however, I looked to my immediate right and in the rode stood a man in a Dark Blue Uniform standing beside a Dark Blue Car that he had pulled in the middle of the road and stopped. There were not many people in the road this early in the morning, and just the thought that anyone was there was amazing. The only verbal communication we had was when he said, "Are you alright"? I answered no and was able to get to his car. I did not see his face, but opened the door on the passenger side and got in.
He tried to get my dog in but Mo would not cooperate. He asked if the dog would be ok, but all I could think of was to hurry for help. I could not maintain consciousness long. Once seated in his car, I did not see him. He returned and took me to the nearest fire station just ahead, but which I would not have been able to reach. From there the ambulance arrived.
The angel seemed to be immaculate and know just what to do, while not saying anything. The reason I believe this was a devine messenger was because of the timing. He was there at the precise moment I desperately needed help. I have never needed help in this way, and this stranger was there as it seemed by devine intervention, in perfect timing. He has a walky talky device and a neighbor who I found out later saw him and told my husband but did not realize it was me said, he had an out of state license plate, but still had the presence to step out and help someone basically injured on the street.
I will be eternally grateful to this angel and thank God everyday for his providence in my life and his steadfast love and promise to watch over his people. It feels great to be able to share this story with fellow believers. Its the kind of thing you just know and have so much confidence to convey. The Angel did not seem human in that it did not seem important to talk, only to act.
What is Ash Wednesday?
Speakin' with the Deacons
Live Wednesday Feb. 14th @ 10am PDT
Join US LIVE on YouTube
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 323
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- Life Saver, by paul
- Saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- Ball of Light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- Stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- Reassuring Angel, by Maggie
- Baby Angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- One Call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- Site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- My Angel was sent to Save Me, by Carlos Perez
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- The Bird Encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet