Matthew - Chapter 7
1 'Do not judge, and you will not be judged;
5 Hypocrite! Take the log out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother's eye.
8 Everyone who asks receives; everyone who searches finds; everyone who knocks will have the door opened.
12 'So always treat others as you would like them to treat you; that is the Law and the Prophets.
16 You will be able to tell them by their fruits. Can people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?
17 In the same way, a sound tree produces good fruit but a rotten tree bad fruit.
18 A sound tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor a rotten tree bear good fruit.
19 Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown on the fire.
20 I repeat, you will be able to tell them by their fruits.
22 When the day comes many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your name, work many miracles in your name?"
23 Then I shall tell them to their faces: I have never known you; away from me, all evil doers!
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18
Gospel, Matthew 20:1-16
Reading 2, Philippians 1:20-24, 27
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Inspiring martyred Oklahoma priest officially beatified
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- Terrifying mass shooting at Nashville church leaves several injured
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD