Matthew - Chapter 20
1 'Now the kingdom of Heaven is like a landowner going out at daybreak to hire workers for his vineyard.
4 and said to them, "You go to my vineyard too and I will give you a fair wage."
15 Have I no right to do what I like with my own? Why should you be envious because I am generous?"
16 Thus the last will be first, and the first, last.'
21 and he said to her, 'What is it you want?' She said to him, 'Promise that these two sons of mine may sit one at your right hand and the other at your left in your kingdom.'
23 He said to them, 'Very well; you shall drink my cup, but as for seats at my right hand and my left, these are not mine to grant; they belong to those to whom they have been allotted by my Father.'
29 As they left Jericho a large crowd followed him.
30 And now there were two blind men sitting at the side of the road. When they heard that it was Jesus who was passing by, they shouted, 'Lord! Have pity on us, son of David.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20
Gospel, Luke 8:1-3
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 22, 2017
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD Video
- Pope Francis asks the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe following ...
- We have unmasked the, foul-mouthed, liberal hypocrite Lawrence ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- With so many earthquakes, is California next?
- St. Thomas of Villanueva: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2017
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD
- Officials warn, 'evacuate or die' as Maria churns towards Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 HD
Slow Burning Virtual Prayer Candle
Your contribution helps to maintain this corner of Catholic ... @ $11.25