Matthew - Chapter 28
2 And suddenly there was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord, descending from heaven, came and rolled away the stone and sat on it.
5 But the angel spoke; and he said to the women, 'There is no need for you to be afraid. I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
7 then go quickly and tell his disciples, "He has risen from the dead and now he is going ahead of you to Galilee; that is where you will see him." Look! I have told you.'
8 Filled with awe and great joy the women came quickly away from the tomb and ran to tell his disciples.
13 with these instructions, 'This is what you must say, "His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep."
14 And should the governor come to hear of this, we undertake to put things right with him ourselves and to see that you do not get into trouble.'
16 Meanwhile the eleven disciples set out for Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had arranged to meet them.
18 Jesus came up and spoke to them. He said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 128:1-2, 3, 4-5
Gospel, Matthew 25:14-30
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 5:1-6
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- Has Pope Francis violated the 8th Commandment, speaking out against ...
- The FBI may investigate Planned Parenthood
- St. Nerses the Great: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Pope Francis calls for end of life care to acknowledge mortality
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Saint Lucy
- saint clare
- saint rose
- st rose of lima
- immaculate conception
- st augustine
- st monica
- saint of the day
- St. Elizabeth
- john bosco
- st catherine
- st. cecilia
- st. paul
- feast days
- Saint Cecilia
- The Catholic Miracle. Become part of our incredible mission HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way