John - Chapter 14
6 Jesus said: I am the Way; I am Truth and Life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
7 If you know me, you will know my Father too. From this moment you know him and have seen him.
8 Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and then we shall be satisfied.' Jesus said to him,
13 Whatever you ask in my name I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.
15 If you love me you will keep my commandments.
20 On that day you will know that I am in my Father and you in me and I in you.
21 Whoever holds to my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me; and whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and reveal myself to him.'
22 Judas -- not Judas Iscariot -- said to him, 'Lord, what has happened, that you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 119:53, 61, 134, 150, 155, 158
Gospel, Luke 18:35-43
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- Loras College announces new business school
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Daily Reading for Monday November 20, 2017
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way