John - Chapter 15
7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for whatever you please and you will get it.
8 It is to the glory of my Father that you should bear much fruit and be my disciples.
10 If you keep my commandments you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love.
13 No one can have greater love than to lay down his life for his friends.
19 If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you do not belong to the world, because my choice of you has drawn you out of the world, that is why the world hates you.
27 And you too will be witnesses, because you have been with me from the beginning.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 3:2-3, 4-5, 6-8
Gospel, Luke 19:1-10
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Loras College announces new business school
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way