John - Chapter 2
2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited.
3 And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, 'They have no wine.'
9 They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from -- though the servants who had drawn the water knew -- the president of the feast called the bridegroom
10 and said, 'Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.'
11 This was the first of Jesus' signs: it was at Cana in Galilee. He revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him.
14 and in the Temple he found people selling cattle and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting there.
16 and said to the dove sellers, 'Take all this out of here and stop using my Father's house as a market.'
17 Then his disciples remembered the words of scripture: I am eaten up with zeal for your house.
18 The Jews intervened and said, 'What sign can you show us that you should act like this?'
19 Jesus answered, 'Destroy this Temple, and in three days I will raise it up.'
20 The Jews replied, 'It has taken forty-six years to build this Temple: are you going to raise it up again in three days?'
21 But he was speaking of the Temple that was his body,
24 but Jesus knew all people and did not trust himself to them;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 56:2-3, 9-10, 10-12, 13-14
Gospel, Mark 3:7-12
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Why are the youth leaving the Church?
- Jobless claims historic low! - Why workers are getting raises this ...
- Pope Francis: Faith is an adventure!
- St. Fillan: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with first ever joint team HD
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way