John - Chapter 2
2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited.
3 And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, 'They have no wine.'
9 They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from -- though the servants who had drawn the water knew -- the president of the feast called the bridegroom
10 and said, 'Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.'
11 This was the first of Jesus' signs: it was at Cana in Galilee. He revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him.
14 and in the Temple he found people selling cattle and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting there.
16 and said to the dove sellers, 'Take all this out of here and stop using my Father's house as a market.'
17 Then his disciples remembered the words of scripture: I am eaten up with zeal for your house.
18 The Jews intervened and said, 'What sign can you show us that you should act like this?'
19 Jesus answered, 'Destroy this Temple, and in three days I will raise it up.'
20 The Jews replied, 'It has taken forty-six years to build this Temple: are you going to raise it up again in three days?'
21 But he was speaking of the Temple that was his body,
24 but Jesus knew all people and did not trust himself to them;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 19:2-3, 4-5
Gospel, Luke 17:26-37
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis calls for end of life care to acknowledge mortality
- St. Rose Philippine Duchesne: Saint of the Day for Saturday, November ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- Has Pope Francis violated the 8th Commandment, speaking out against ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, November 18, 2017
- The FBI may investigate Planned Parenthood
- The Catholic Miracle. Become part of our incredible mission HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way