Mark - Chapter 11
2 and said to them, 'Go to the village facing you, and as you enter it you will at once find a tethered colt that no one has yet ridden. Untie it and bring it here.
3 If anyone says to you, "What are you doing?" say, "The Master needs it and will send it back here at once." '
6 They gave the answer Jesus had told them, and the men let them go.
7 Then they took the colt to Jesus and threw their cloaks on its back, and he mounted it.
10 Blessed is the coming kingdom of David our father! Hosanna in the highest heavens!'
22 Jesus answered, 'Have faith in God.
24 I tell you, therefore, everything you ask and pray for, believe that you have it already, and it will be yours.
25 And when you stand in prayer, forgive whatever you have against anybody, soyour Father in heaven may forgive your failings too.'
31 And they argued this way among themselves, 'If we say heavenly, he will say, "Then why did you refuse to believe him?"
32 But dare we say human?' -- they had the people to fear, for everyone held that John had been a real prophet.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Inspiring martyred Oklahoma priest officially beatified
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Terrifying mass shooting at Nashville church leaves several injured
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD